- To be amongst the global leaders in cancer care & research.
- To consistently deliver cancer care pioneering new industrial standards & benchmarks, in quality.
- Towards world-class care delivery, Combine cutting edge Technology, medical & managerial expertise, research and Continuous medical education .
- To involve deeply and actively in the entire value chain of care-prevention, detection, diagnostics and therapeutics to rehab and palliative care.
- Provide sublime nursing care combining heads, hands and hearts of the nursing staff including medical support services.
- Collaborate with other Institutions having similar ethos within India and abroad.
- To provide care with “Human Touch” without differentiation.
- To train & motivate care givers to uphold the same human values with which the hospital operates.
- Care with integrity.
MVR Cancer Centre and Research Institute is committed to provide state of the art cancer care, and to achieve excellence through implementation of quality and safety standards in compassionate care with ethical approach. We believe in effective communication, team work and coordination. We are committed to continually improve the quality of services through up-gradation, and constantly review our performance for improvement by motivation and training, to ensure quality care and patient safety, adhering to national and international health care standards.
MVR Cancer Centre & Research Institute - Management Wisdom
C.N. Vijayakrishnan, chairman of MVR Cancer Centre, says that the set up as a Corporate Social Responsibility project of Calicut City Service Cooperative Bank. The Focus of the hospital is to reach out to the most needy segment of society in general and to he a helping hand in the field of Cancer Management utilizing skilled professionals and Advanced technology at an affordable Cost.
Dr. Narayanankutty Warrier, Medical Director of the MVR Cancer Centre & Research Institute says that among the amount of cancer patients per year in the state, only 30% can afford the treatment while the rest are forced to compromise due to financial burden.
Calicut City Service Cooperative Bank has been for long wishing to do something big as part of their corporate social responsibility and an exclusive cancer care unit fulfills it, says the Management.