Completed Student Projects24 Apr 2022
- Evaluation of external molecules/drugs in patients requesting for laboratory testing in Clinical Biochemistry
- A Review of all interfering substances in Clinical Chemistry
- Influence of Biological Variation on analytes measured in Clinical Biochemistry Lab
- Critical analysis of Proficiency Testing in Clinical Biochemistry
- Calibration frequency of all tests in Clinical Biochemistry. Is it a Quality Indicator?
- Data analysis of Pediatric sample rejection
Respectfully called MVR, the late MV Raghavan was one of the revolutionary leaders of the Communist movement in Kerala. Born in an ordinary family in Pappinissery, Kannur, his political life began in his early teens. He served two terms as Minister of Co-operation and Ports in Kerala during 1991-1996 and 2001-2006. MVR revolutionized the co-operative sector by taking the people-powered movement to healthcare and education in the State. MV Raghavan realized the role of the co-operative movement in social development and job creation and he was instrumental in setting up various institutions in the state.