Nutritional Oncology Department aims at improving the health and well-being of oncology patients through diet planning, energy requirement calculations, and counseling.
- Nutrition screening & assessment
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Preoperative and post-operative patient counseling
- Chemo patients’ food safety counseling
- Nutrition Supports to radiation patients
- Therapeutic diet planning
- Nutrition counseling for cancer survivors
- Conducting academic workshop and classes on subjects related to nutrition
- Conducting researches in the field of nutrition
Respectfully called MVR, the late MV Raghavan was one of the revolutionary leaders of the Communist movement in Kerala. Born in an ordinary family in Pappinissery, Kannur, his political life began in his early teens. He served two terms as Minister of Co-operation and Ports in Kerala during 1991-1996 and 2001-2006. MVR revolutionized the co-operative sector by taking the people-powered movement to healthcare and education in the State. MV Raghavan realized the role of the co-operative movement in social development and job creation and he was instrumental in setting up various institutions in the state.