The Department offers treatments for:15 Apr 2022
- Both haematological and solid tumour malignancies
- Blood cancers (ALL, AML, CML)
- Lymphomas (Hodgkins and NHL)
- Solid tumours (Neuroblastoma, Wilms tumour, Brain tumours, Hepatoblastoma, RMS etc)
- Non-malignant conditions like chronic ITP, aplastic anaemia and MDS.
Respectfully called MVR, the late MV Raghavan was one of the revolutionary leaders of the Communist movement in Kerala. Born in an ordinary family in Pappinissery, Kannur, his political life began in his early teens. He served two terms as Minister of Co-operation and Ports in Kerala during 1991-1996 and 2001-2006. MVR revolutionized the co-operative sector by taking the people-powered movement to healthcare and education in the State. MV Raghavan realized the role of the co-operative movement in social development and job creation and he was instrumental in setting up various institutions in the state.